Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sign up now and meet people in your area who like to ride off road as much as you do!
Please do not forget after you sign up to check your E-Mail to complete your registration!
Please take the time to update your profile and add an avatar picture!

2 posters

ATV Obstacle Course and Truck Mud Racing Event July 17th

Tucker
    Tucker

ATV Obstacle Course and Truck Mud Racing Event July 17th Empty ATV Obstacle Course and Truck Mud Racing Event July 17th

Post  Tucker 4/22/2010, 12:10

Hello my name is Kevin Eberle,
    I represent the Edgemont South Dakota Redneck Rally, I am writing to you invite your club to attend and participate in our event on July 17th, 2010. Our Event is still relatively young (this will be our forth annual ) but it has doubled in size every year and we are expecting the same if not better this year. We run a profesional event where both spectators and Participants can enjoy the day The Redneck Rally has several events and it seems like they add more every year. Our biggest events are the ATV Obstacle course (which we have recieved alot of interest in this year and have decided to limit the number of racers to 100) and our truck Mud Drags. Our Mud Drags are sanctioned by the Wyoming Mud Racers Association and the Coyote Valley Extreme Mud Racing Association and is a points race for both. In Addition from all reports this year it will be attended by the South Dakota Mud Racers Association and, Outlaw Prostock trucks from the MRA. Information, rules and entry forms for our event can be found on our Chamber of Commerce website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . All Rules and Classes are subject to change and we will do our best to accommodate any entrants that would have a vehicle outside our current classes. We encourage everyone to pre-register especially in the ATV obstacle course as there are a limited number of spots. All Entry forms, rules and waivers are avaliable on our website by clicking on the event you are interested in. If you would like any further information you can contact me at (605) 891-9412, 0r Greg Darrow at (605) 484-4564., You can also e-mail me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or just send me a message here

Thanks alot
    Kevin Eberle
    s.floydjr
    s.floydjr
    Admin
    Admin

ATV Obstacle Course and Truck Mud Racing Event July 17th Empty Re: ATV Obstacle Course and Truck Mud Racing Event July 17th

Post  s.floydjr 4/23/2010, 22:30

This has been added to the Calendar. Thank you for the post!

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 18:58