Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sign up now and meet people in your area who like to ride off road as much as you do!
Please do not forget after you sign up to check your E-Mail to complete your registration!
Please take the time to update your profile and add an avatar picture!

2 posters

Looking to Buy: Polaris Scrambler

carl425

Looking to Buy: Polaris Scrambler Empty Looking to Buy: Polaris Scrambler

Post  carl425 4/24/2010, 13:22

Would prefer the 400 two-stroke but will consider a 500 as well--4WD only. Will also consider running/wrecked as I'm a mechanic and will fix/repair. Shoot me an e-mail at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or post a reply here.
    Thanks!
    Jimdittes

Looking to Buy: Polaris Scrambler Empty Re: Looking to Buy: Polaris Scrambler

Post  Jimdittes 4/24/2010, 19:25

I happen to have a 1997 Polaris Scrambler 500 for sale. It is in good condition & it is 4 wheel drive. You can see the pictures & info on southdakotaatv.com. I have it listed for $1800.00.
    carl425

Post  carl425 4/24/2010, 22:13

Hey Jim, thanks for the reply. I'm interested in your Scrambler and possibly the XR70 you have listed as well. I'd like to talk a possible "package deal". Can you shoot me your e-mail and/or phone number to my e-mail (carl425@excite.com)? Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 07:22