Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sign up now and meet people in your area who like to ride off road as much as you do!
Please do not forget after you sign up to check your E-Mail to complete your registration!
Please take the time to update your profile and add an avatar picture!

****Donations to upgrade to a .COM address****

s.floydjr
    s.floydjr
    Admin
    Admin

****Donations to upgrade to a .COM address**** Empty ****Donations to upgrade to a .COM address****

Post  s.floydjr 5/17/2010, 19:30

To whomever may be interested,
    I will be taking donations for the site to upgrade to a .COM address/domain name. What this means is internet users will have a much easier time navigating to our website. It will read "EllsworthATVClub.com", or something of that sort. Everything else within the site will remain the same. This will make the site much more accessible by anyone browsing the internet. We will also show up on search results from many of the major search engines such as "Google", "Yahoo", Etc. Anyone that is interested I am looking to raise right around $30. I myself will pick up the leftover cost for the domain name and advertising. We will also soon be making cards and flyers to hand out. If anyone is interested please feel free to email me directly at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Thanks in advance to anyone who wishes to help out!

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 03:35