Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sign up now and meet people in your area who like to ride off road as much as you do!
Please do not forget after you sign up to check your E-Mail to complete your registration!
Please take the time to update your profile and add an avatar picture!

3 posters

Welcome off road enthusiasts!

s.floydjr
    s.floydjr
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome off road enthusiasts! Empty Welcome off road enthusiasts!

Post  s.floydjr 4/21/2010, 19:32

Hi my name is Steve. I live here in Rapid and I am the Admin for this site. I am also stationed here at Ellsworth. I'm an avid ATV rider and look forward to meeting new people to ride with. If anyone has any questions about the forum or any suggestions please feel free to let me know! Tell all your buddies and who knows, maybe we can get a good group started here!
    tjsutton

Welcome off road enthusiasts! Empty Black Hills ATV/UTV Riders Club

Post  tjsutton 4/21/2010, 23:39

Hi Steve
    I'm a member of the Black Hills ATV/UTV Riders Club. Most of us live in the Northern Black Hills. We meet the third Tuesday of every month and try to have a few organized rides a month. Feel free to drop in on one of our meetings. Maybe our two clubs can get together for a ride at some point. Good luck with getting your club going. After our fight to hang on to our license plates, we decided we needed to become more organized if we want to protect our sport. When you have the chance, check out the state site at southdakotaatv.com. You might find some riders there that would be interested in joining you guys.

Teri
    tjsutton

Welcome off road enthusiasts! Empty I'll put a note on southdakotaatv.com

Post  tjsutton 4/21/2010, 23:41

I will let everyone know on southdakotaatv.com that you are starting a new club.
    krazy95zj
    krazy95zj

Welcome off road enthusiasts! Empty Re: Welcome off road enthusiasts!

Post  krazy95zj 4/22/2010, 08:10

I'll let my people on NAGCA.com know about this too! It might help get some more groups together

Sponsored content

Welcome off road enthusiasts! Empty Re: Welcome off road enthusiasts!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 05:05